Citrix has updated their Scout tool to version 18.104.22.168.
New in this release
- Bug fixes
- Collection of GPresult data is limited to the Controller or XenApp server from which Scout is run. This issue is currently under investigation.
- Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 3.5, with Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell version 2.0
- Must be run from the same domain as the Citrix Desktop Delivery Controller machines when capturing XenDesktop information.
- User must be a local administrator and domain user for each machine being queried.
- Need to run as administrator
To install Scout, unzip the Citrix Scout package to a folder, such as Desktop, on the targeted DDC or VDA.
You can download the tool here.