New Fixes in This Release
- XenApp servers behind read-only domain controllers (RODCs) might experience slow application launch issues while winlogon.exe spikes CPU usage.
Installing and Uninstalling This Release
- This hotfix is packaged with Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 as a .msp file. For more information about deploying .msp files, see Microsoft article 884016 or visit the Microsoft Web siteand search on keyword msiexec.
- This installer program complies with Microsoft User Account Control (UAC). If UAC is enabled, you must run the installer program in elevated mode; that is, with administrative privileges enabled. For more information about UAC, see Microsoft TechNet or visit the Microsoft Web siteand search on keyword UAC.
- To install this hotfix successfully, servers must not have registry modification restrictions in place.
- Slipstreaming – installations of the XenApp Server baseproduct packaged with one or more individual hotfixes – is not supported and might leave servers in an unstable state.
- You must restart the server after the installation of this hotfix completes. However, if you are installing multiple hotfixes at the same time, there is no need to restart the server after the installation of each hotfix. It is sufficient to restart the server after the installation of the final hotfix completes.
- If the need arises to restore the original settings and functionality provided by this hotfix, you must uninstall the hotfix before reinstalling it according to the installation instructions below.
To install this hotfix:
- Copy the hotfix package to an empty folder on the hard drive of the server you want to update.
- Close all applications.
- Run the executable.
- Restart the server. This ensures that the installation completes and that the hotfix is added to the AppCenter hotfix inventory list.
To uninstall this hotfix:
- From the Start menu, select Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Highlight the hotfix you want to uninstall and click Uninstall.
- Follow the directions on-screen.
You can download the hoftix here.