As Citrix employees we all write and contribute to the articles in the knowledgebase. This issue I can across a time ago which I believe can happen when not using the latest versions and patches.
When opening the XenApp 6.5 AppCenter console no policies are visible.
XenApp 6.5 Policies are created with the Citrix Group Policy Management Console v1.7.
When starting the AppCenter console for XenApp 6.5 and viewing the policies section (user and computer) some or all policies are not visible.
When checking the version of the Citrix Group Policy Management Console installed on the XenApp 6.5 controller notice that version 1.5 is installed.
Upgrade the controller to Version 1.7 of the Citrix Group Policy Management Console. All policies created with version 1.7 are visible again.
Version 1.7 is available for download at the Citrix download section. Complete the following steps to download the Group Policy Management Console successfully:
- Go to http://www.citrix.com/downloads and logon using your My Citrix ID.
- Select XenApp from Select a Product drop down menu.
- Find XenApp Feature Pack 1 software and select the correct version (Advanced, Enterprise or Platinum). Note: The Group Policy Management Console is available for download in all versions.
- Select a Language and scroll down to find Group Policy Updates. Click the Download button.
- Check the I have read and certify that I comply with the above Export Control Laws checkbox and Accept the Download Agreement.
- Click the Download Now button to start the download and save it to a location of your preference.
Here’s the link to the original post.