Citrix has released the 18th hotfix for Provisioning Services 6.0.
Here’s an overview of the issues fixed in this hotfix.
- BUG0340132: MAK activation fails with error: Command timeout. Error number 0xE0070102 when PVS server host name is mixed or lowercase
- BUG0306766: When exporting vdisk versions and importing into new store, the previous merge base cannot be deleted by using the PVS console. You do not get the option to delete the merge version as you do on the original store.
- BUG0313326: PVS Console does not allow you to alter the vdisk description after the vdisk is created.
Installing and Uninstalling this Hotfix
- The user must have administrative rights to the server.
- Hotfix CPVS60E013 – For Citrix Provisioning Services 6.0 (CTX133148), must be applied before installing this hotfix.
To install this hotfix:
1. Download the hotfix package from the Hotfixes and Service Packs page of the Citrix Web site.
2. Copy the hotfix package to an empty folder on the hard drive of the server you want to install the hotfix from and unzip the file.
1. Make sure that the Provisioning Services Console and Provisioning Services Configuration Wizard are closed.
2. From the Provisioning Services server machine, stop the “Citrix PVS Soap Server” from the Computer Management’s “Services” control panel.
3. From the Provisioning Services installation directory (Default is C:Program FilesCitrixProvisioning Services), backup the following file:
4. Copy the following files included in the selected hotfix subfolder to the Provisioning Services installation directory:
5. Backup the following file from the Provisioning Services Console installation directory (Default is C:Program FilesCitrixProvisioning Services Console):
6. Copy the following file included in the selected hotfix subfolder to the Provisioning Services Console installation directory (Default is C:Program FilesCitrixProvisioning Services Console):
7. Restart the “Citrix PVS Soap Server”.
8. To modify the vDisk description, right-click on the vDisk in the Console, select Properties then click Identification Tab and make modification in the Description text box.
You can download this hotfix here from the Citrix Knowledge Center.