Citrix has released a new hotfix for XenServer 6.0.2.
- This hotfix provides improvements to the way in which XenServer logs are captured during a host crash.
- The clock running inside the control domain (dom0) can randomly move forward by 50 minutes due to a bug in the Xen hypervisor. When this happens, Virtual Machines (VM) which follow the dom0 wallclock settings may be affected and display the incorrect time.
In addition, this hotfix includes the following previously released hotfixes.
- CTX133174 – Hotfix XS602E004 – For XenServer 6.0.2
- CTX134753 – Security Hotfix XS602E008 – For XenServer 6.0.2
- CTX135467 – Hotfix XS602E014 – For XenServer 6.0.2
- CTX135707 – Hotfix XS602E016 – For XenServer 6.0.2
You can download and read the installation instructions here.