Citrix has released a new hotfix for XenApp 6.5. This fix resolves the following issue:
- XenApp servers behind read-only domain controllers (RODCs) might experience slow application launch issues while winlogon.exe spikes CPU usage.
To install this hotfix:
- Copy the hotfix package to an empty folder on the hard drive of the server you want to update.
- Close all applications.
- Run the executable.
- Restart the server. This ensures that the installation completes and that the hotfix is added to the AppCenter hotfix inventory list.
To uninstall this hotfix:
- From the Start menu, select Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Highlight the hotfix you want to uninstall and click Uninstall.
- Follow the directions on-screen.
Download this hotfix here.