Citrix has released a new hotfix.for it's Probisioning Services product. This fix resolves a couple of bugs reported. Here's an overview of the bugs fixed and how to install-uninstall this fix.
Issue(s) Resolved in this Hotfix
This hotfix addresses the following issue reported against Citrix Provisioning Services 6.1 Release:
BUG0283754 On x64 OS target devices shut down after 30 minutes while waiting for SCCM 2012 updates
BUG0283755 Application packages created for the Image Update Service target devices are not detected by PVS agent and hence not installed.
Installing and Uninstalling this Hotfix
• The user must have administrative rights to the server.
To install this hotfix:
1. Download the hotfix package from the Hotfixes and Service Packs page of the Citrix Web site.
2. Copy the hotfix package to an empty folder on the hard drive of the server you want to install the hotfix from and unzip the file.
The hotfix must be installed on the master target device.
The hotfix includes the following files:
Target Device installation packages:
Steps to install the hotfix on the Provisioning Services master target device:
If the target device software has not been installed on the master target device, you can use the target device installation packages included in this hotfix package:
1. Boot the master target device to the local hard disk.
2. Execute the appropriate version of the installation executable, you must have local administrator privileges to install the target device software:
a. if you are running a 32 bit system execute “PVS_Device.exe”
b. if you are running a 64 bit system execute “PVS_Device_x64.exe”
3. Use Imaging Wizard to create the vDisk image (for details, refer to Using the Imaging Wizard to Create in the Installation and Configuration Guide).
To uninstall this hotfix:
Uninstall the target device software?
Download the hotfix here.