A Provisioning Services vDisk boot menu appears when the user is starting a provisioned Virtual Machine, but what if you want to start the Virtual Machine unattended.
Caution! This fix requires you to edit the registry. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Citrix cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk. Be sure to back up the registry before you edit it.”
- Set the boot option as the first option in the start menu.
- On all Provisioning Services servers, open the Registry Editor and browse to HKLMSoftwareCitrixProvisioningServices
- Right-click Provisioning Services, click New, then DWORD Value “SkipBootMenu”.
- Double-click the new DWORD and give it a Value data of 1 (a value of 0 will enable normal boot menu behavior).
- Close Registry Editor.
- Restart the Citrix Provisioning Services Stream Service on the Provisioning Services server(s).
View the original post here on the Citrix Knowledgebase.