Today (November 13th 2012) Citrix has released a critical update for all of it’s XenServer products.
A number of security vulnerabilities have been identified in Citrix XenServer. These vulnerabilities affect all currently supported versions of Citrix XenServer up to and including version 6.1.
The following denial of service vulnerabilities have been addressed:
- Timer overflow DoS vulnerability (CVE-2012-4535)
- pirq range check DoS vulnerability (CVE-2012-4536)
- Memory mapping failure DoS vulnerability (CVE-2012-4537)
- Unhooking empty PAE entries DoS vulnerability (CVE-2012-4538)
- Grant table hypercall infinite loop DoS vulnerability (CVE-2012-4539)
- XENMEM_add_to_physmap DoS vulnerability (CVE-2012-4557) Continue reading “Citrix XenServer multiple security updates”