A number of security vulnerabilities have been identified in Citrix XenServer. These vulnerabilities affect all currently supported versions of Citrix XenServer up to and including version 6.0.2.
The following denial of service and guest-to-host privilege escalation vulnerabilities have been addressed:
• hypercall physdev_get_free_pirq vulnerability (CVE-2012-3495)
• PHYSDEVOP_map_pirq index vulnerability (CVE-2012-3498)
• Qemu VT100 emulation vulnerability (CVE-2012-3515)
• Grant table entry swaps have inadequate bounds checking (CVE-2012-3516)
• HVM guest user mode MMIO emulation DoS vulnerability (CVE-2012-3432)
• HVM guest destroy p2m teardown host DoS vulnerability (CVE-2012-3433)
• hypercall set_debugreg vulnerability (CVE-2012-3494)
• XENMEM_populate_physmap DoS vulnerability (CVE-2012-3496)
• PV guest console vulnerability (CVE-2012-4606) Continue reading “Citrix XenServer Multiple Security Updates”
Citrix has released 3 new hotfixes for it’s Provisioning Services version 6.1. They also released a new hotfix for version 6.0 which can be found here.
The 3 hotfixes are:
Here’s described what issues were resolved in the different hotfixes.
Issue(s) Resolved in this Hotfix
Continue reading “3 new hotfixes for Citrix Provisioning Services 6.1”
Here’s an overview of all the hotfixes for Citrix XenServer 6.
Until next time.
here’s a list with updates for MS Lync 2010. Continue reading “new updates for MS Lync 2010”
here’s a list with hotfixes you should implement on your System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2 enviroment. With the information is a link to the fixes. Continue reading “Recommended hotfixes for SCVMM 2008R2”
Here’s an overview of the new patches released this month by Microsoft.
Have fun reading it and good luck installing it on your enviroment. Continue reading “Overview security patches June 2011”
Every day Microsoft is releasing knowledge base articles and hotfixes to explain, fix and improve the possible bugs present in their products. This post gives you an overview of all released knowledge base articles and hotfixes for the month: APRIL 2011.
The knowledge base articles and hotfixes in this post are related to Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Hyper-V and System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008. Updates can be for RTM or R2 versions, with or without SP1. Continue reading “SCVMM update for April 2011”
The latest Hyper-V service packs, updates, and hotfixes for Windows Server 2008 R2 are listed here in chronological order.
Last Updated: April 27, 2011
You can subscribe to updates for this page using RSS: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/hyper-v-update-list-for-windows-server-2008-r2/rss.aspx
Updates that are available on Windows Update are indicated, as well as the download location for those that are available at the Microsoft Download Center. These updates and hotfixes can help avoid some known issues and may save you a support call.
Continue reading “Hyper-V: Update List for Windows Server 2008 R2”