Citrix has released hotfix #19 for Provisioning Services 6.0.
Here are the fixes in this release:
- When a NAS controller fails or a (temporary) network interruption occurs, target devices can take up to 20 minutes to recover. During that time, the target devices remain unresponsive.
<cat_pvs_server>[#LA2360] Continue reading “Hotfix CPVS60019 for Citrix Provisioning Services 6.0”
Citrix has released the 18th hotfix for Provisioning Services 6.0.
Here’s an overview of the issues fixed in this hotfix.
- BUG0340132: MAK activation fails with error: Command timeout. Error number 0xE0070102 when PVS server host name is mixed or lowercase
- BUG0306766: When exporting vdisk versions and importing into new store, the previous merge base cannot be deleted by using the PVS console. You do not get the option to delete the merge version as you do on the original store.
- BUG0313326: PVS Console does not allow you to alter the vdisk description after the vdisk is created. Continue reading “Hotfix CPVS60E018 for Citrix Provisioning Services 6.0”
Issue(s) Resolved in this Hotfix
This hotfix addresses the following issues reported against Citrix Provisioning Services 6.0 release.
BUG0321026 When a ERR_SA_EXPIRE license is detected, it’s incorrectly treated as the License server is not available, this may cause the PVS Server to enter the licensing grace period.
Installing and Uninstalling this Hotfix
• The user must have administrative rights to the server.
• It is highly recommended that before installing this hotfix that you apply Hotfix CPVS60E013 – For Citrix Provisioning Services 6.0 (CTX133148) before applying this hotfix.
To install this hotfix:
1. Download the hotfix package from the Hotfixes and Service Packs here of the Citrix Web site.
2. Copy the hotfix package to an empty folder on the hard drive of the server you want to install the hotfix from and unzip the file. Continue reading “Hotfix for Citrix Porvisioning Services 6.0”