Citrix Auto Support, which is available to use now (an earlier version was known as TaaS). The tool we as support experts use is now open for all!
This is kind of a big deal, so I hope you’ll read to the end.
Citrix Auto Support is a simple, online troubleshooting platform and health-checker for your Citrix environment. It’s exactly the same tool that our own tech support experts use every day to diagnose and fix hundreds of known issues. And now we’re making it available to all of our customers.
How does it work? An easy, 3-step process
1. Upload the log file – Just sign in with your Citrix ID (or create one, its free) and upload your log file.
2. Wait a few minutes – the file will be parsed and measured against hundreds of parameters. You’ll receive an email telling you that the results are ready.
3. Review the results –
- An easy red/amber/green list of issues and actions, such as:
- Known issue detection
- Best practice recommendations
- Existing patches
- System update information
- Crash dump analysis (for NetScaler)
- A snapshot of your entire environment Servers, versions, settings, CPU usage, storage, etc.
The products it supports. XenServer, XenDesktop, NetScaler and now XenApp (beta).
Citrix Auto Support is free and waiting for your log file uploads. Give it a go.
With many thanks to David McGeough (Citrix Auto Support Marketing Manager) for this.