New Fixes and Enhancements in This Rollup
This rollup introduces the following fixes that have not been previously released:
|HDX 3D Pro
|HDX Plug and Play
|Installing, Uninstalling, Upgrading
HDX 3D Pro
- With HDX 3D Pro enabled, the Virtual Desktop Agent screen can become unresponsive at logon.[From XD550VDAWX86100][#LA0456] Continue reading “XenDesktop 5.5 Hotfix Rollup Pack 1”
As of today Citrix XenServer version 6.0.2 is available for download here. You are required to have a MyCitrix account to download this software. If you don’t have an account please register.
New Features and Improvements Since XenServer 6.0
We are pleased to announce availability of XenServer 6.0.2. This version includes a number of new features and ongoing improvements to XenServer 6.0, including:
- Emergency Network Reset: Network Reset provides a simple mechanism to recover and reset a host’s networking configuration to its original state at fresh installation. This is also useful when you simply want to configure networking on a host from scratch, and helps to recover a host from an incorrectly configured state. Refer to CTX131972for detailed information.
- Enhanced Guest OS Support. Support for CentOS 5.7 (32/64-bit), CentOS 6.0 (32/64-bit), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7 (32/64-bit), Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.7 (32/64-bit). Refer to CTX131973for virtual memory and disk size limits for these new guests. Continue reading “XenServer 6.0.2 available for download”
McAfee has released a hotfix HF715674 for McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC 6.1 Patch 2 or 3 (6.1.2, 6.1.3).
This hotfix is a workaround for the following issue:
- You are not authorized for this operation (after upgrading to EEPC 6.1 Patch 2 or 3 when attempting to retrieve the recovery key).
For more information, see KnowledgeBase article KB73327 (https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB73327).
You can get the hotfix from the McAfee Downloads site using a valid Grant Number.
Here’s an update from McAfee.
FAQ article for VirusScan Enterprise 8.8
If you use or plan to upgrade to VirusScan Enterprise 8.8, McAfee recommends that you review the Frequently Asked Questions in KnowledgeBase article KB71642:
This content of this article is based on questions received directly from McAfee customers via our Technical Support agents and posts in the McAfee Community (https://community.mcafee.com).
An Update Rollup for Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 is now available here.
In addition to hotfixes, this Update also includes some important changes to note:
- Support for Windows Embedded 7 platforms: With this update, the FEP client software is supported on certain Windows Embedded 7 platforms and Windows Server 2008 Server Core. For more information about the additional support, see Prerequisites for Deploying Forefront Endpoint
Protection on a Client Computer.
- Signature Update Automation Tool used with Configuration Manager Software
Update: This tool automates downloading FEP definition updates using Configuration Manager 2007 Software Updates. This is a command line tool that uses Configuration Manager APIs to get new definitions from Microsoft Update via the Configuration Manager software update feature, distribute the content to distribution points, and deploy the updates to Endpoint Protection clients on a recurring schedule. The automation of the tool is done through the Windows task scheduler. To download the tool: Go here.
- Two new preconfigured policy templates for the following server
a. Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway
b. Microsoft Lync 2010
You can find more details in the “What’s New” document on the TechNet site. Please check out this KB article for a full list of fixes included in this Update Rollup.