Citrix has released a new hotfix for XenApp 6.0 for Windows 2008 R2. This fix contains the following fixes.
New Fixes in This Release
- When updating a file located on a drive mapped outside of the session, the modified size of the file is not updated while using the GetFileSize () function in the session.
- Servers can experience a fatal exception on picadm.sys with bugcheck code 0x20.
- Servers might experience a fatal exception, displaying a blue screen, on picadm.sys with stop code 0x7E. Continue reading “Hotfix XA600R01W2K8R2X64066 for Citrix XenApp 6.0”
Citrix has released hotfix DSCXACmd650WX64001 for XenApp 6.5 and DSCXACmd600W2K8R2X64004 gfor XenApp 6.0.
Here you can find the fixes which come with these releases:
DSCXACmd600W2K8R2X64004 for XenApp 6.0
Ever faced with the fact that your configured policies don’t apply to your Worker Groups configured in XenApp6.0?
This issue occurs if the computer policies from the Delivery Service Console are configured correctly but are not applied correctly on the Worker Groups.
The policies are reviewed from the console and it is configured correctly. Continue reading “Configured policies do not apply to XenApp 6.0 Worker Groups”
Citrix has released a new hotfix for XenApp 6.0.
New Fixes in This Release
- After running dsmaint recreatelhc to recreate the local host cache, the IMA service might fail to start and the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWAREWow6432NodeCitrixIMARuntimeCurrentlyLoadingPlugin displays “AdMgmtSs.dll.”
To enable this fix, you must set the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeCitrixIMARuntime Name: AlwaysReadGpoFromDB Type: REG_DWORD Data: 1
[From XA600R01W2K8R2X64062][#LA0633] Continue reading “Hotfix XA600R01W2K8R2X64062 for Citrix XenApp 6.0”
Citrix has released the beta Hotfix Rollup Pack 2 for XenApp 6.0 for Windows 2008 R2. This HRP should NOT be installed on a production server at any time while uninstalling and upgrading from this prerelease is not supported. Citrix recommends that you rebuild your server before installing the final release and/or before upgrading to the next version of XenApp. This prerelease will not be supported once the official version is released.
Important: While this prerelease version has reached an acceptable level of quality and stability, it is still undergoing testing. Do not apply this prerelease to any live production servers or any servers connected to the production database. The contents of this prerelease are preliminary â Citrix reserves the right to omit fixes contained herein and to include additional fixes in the official, final release.
You can download the beta HRP02 here at the Citrix knowledge base website.
You can provide feedback, ask questions, and report problems by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org during the testing of the beta. If you contact Citrix please include any supporting files, such as MSI logs, memory dumps, or screen captures, that may assist us in troubleshooting any issues you may encounter. It is always recommended you test new software in a near copy of your production environment. This way you (and Citrix in a way) will have the best chance to check whether the new HRP is working as it should in your environment.
Citrix has released a new hotfix for HDX Mediastream for XenApp versions 4.5, 5.0 and 6.0 running a 64 bit OS.
Prereqs for installing this patch are:
- XenApp 6 or,
- XenApp 5 with Feature Pack 3 for Windows Server 2008, including HDX User Experience Enhancement or,
- XenApp 5 with Feature Pack 2 for Windows Server 2003, including the HDX MediaStream for Flash feature or,
- Presentation Server 4.5 with Feature Pack 2, including the HDX MediaStream for Flash feature
This hotfix replaces the following hotfixes:
Typically this would be caused by the end user having multi-monitors: http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX125693/
In this scenario, changes were made to the server, either by a removal of the farm, or a misconfiguration which causes a registry key to be deleted.
Caution: Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Citrix cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk. Be sure to back up the registry before you edit it.
Complete the following steps to resolve the error:
- On the non working server open reg key: HKLMSoftwareWow6432NodeCitrixInstall.
- Look for a Binary entry called Setting. Note: If this entry is not present, shadowing will not work.
- On a working server, open reg key: HKLMSoftwareWow6432NodeCitrixInstall.