Important Notes about This Release
- Note: As a best practice, Citrix recommends that you install this and other hotfixes only if you are affected by the specific issues they resolve. Otherwise, Citrix recommends that you wait for the next hotfix rollup pack for your product release. Hotfix rollup packs consolidate most previously released hotfixes and allow you to update systems in a convenient, single installation.
- Caution! Installing this hotfix can inadvertently remove the Citrix Licensing component, if present, from the system. To prevent this issue, make sure to install Hotfix XA600W2K8R2X64060, available as Knowledge Center article CTX129224, before installing this and any subsequent hotfixes on systems running Citrix XenApp 6 for Windows Server 2008 R2. [#245185]
- Important: Installing this hotfix over an ICA session is not supported but you can install it through a remote desktop session using an administrator account.
- Installing this hotfix causes the ICA Session performance monitor counter to be removed. As a result, HDX Monitor for XenApp and some EdgeSight user session monitoring cannot find and report on that counter. To prevent this issue, make sure to install Hotfix XA600W2K8R2X64023 or its replacement before installing this and any subsequent hotfixes on systems running Citrix XenApp 6 for Windows Server 2008 R2. [#248473]
- Caution! This release may require you to edit the registry. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Citrix cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
Continue reading “Hotfix XA600W2K8R2X64114 for Citrix XenApp 6.0 for W2K8R2”