Andrew Morgan has released the 2nd version of the popular software to make your old PC into a ThinClient.
Here’s the list of new features and the link to the download site.
ThinKiosk 2.0 is stuffed with new features and supported platforms, here’s a quick list:
- Enterprise Software Support options.
- New Supported VDI solutions.
- Power Management.
- Offline Configuration tool.
- Custom Title.
- Site selection list.
- Custom tools menu.
- Home Button.
- Local Printer management.
- Desktop Mode (log off the web interface when a session starts).
- Auto log off redirect.
- Best practice group policies settings.
- Group Policy to lock down everything!
For full information on the changes, see the About and Features pages.
You can read the entire post and download the software here.