Citrix has released version 1 of the simple License server.
You can download the Simple License server here (with a valid My Citrix ID).
About the Citrix Simple License Service 22.214.171.124
The Citrix Simple License Service enables you to allocate and install license files on a license server using a web page interface. This allows products using the Windows based license server to seamlessly allocate, download, and add licenses to their environment directly from the License Server instead of having to visit the My Citrix portal.
Install the Simple License Service on a license server and connect to it locally with the Start menu shortcut or remotely with the Simple License Service URL.
- Install the Simple License Service on the license server on which you want to install licenses. To install licenses on another license server, install the Simple License Service on that license server or use My Citrix at http://citrix.com.
- License Server 11.6.1 (build 10007) to 11.10 for Windows only (License Server VPX is not supported)
- License Access Code supplied in email from Citrix
- Supported Browsers:
- Internet Explorer Version 6.0 through 9.0
- Mozilla Firefox Version 4.0 through 12.0
- Chrome Version 12.0 through 15.0
- Safari Version 5.1 Continue reading “Citrix Simple license server”