New Fixes in This Release
- When publishing a streamed application, if the .profile name differs from the parent folder name, the AppCenter incorrectly reports:
“The above file name is not a valid Citrix streaming application profile.”
- This fix improves the reliability of the AppCenter when custom administrators with permissions to “View Published Application and Content” navigate to Applications and then click Current Settings.
- When multiple administrators make changes from different consoles at the same time, they might not be able to view each otherâs changes unless discovery is run.
- The AppCenter becomes unresponsive when trying to rename a published application while the Current Settings tab is active.
- The AppCenter reports the product version to be Citrix Presentation Server 6.5.6682 and no hotfixes are displayed. The issue occurs when there is a server (listed alphabetically) in the farm that is configured for session-host only mode.
[From DSCXAMx650W002][#LA1785] Continue reading “Hotfix for XenApp 6.5 AppCenter”