Citrix has released version 5.1 of it's VDI-in-a-box product recently. This post gives an overview of several articles written by Citrix to configure and use this product to the fullest of it's capabilities.
- How to Configure VDI-in-a-Box 5.1 Remote Access with NetScaler Access Gateway 10
- VDI-in-a-Box Best Practices for Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS Services
- How to Access VDI-in-a-Box 5.1 Desktops through Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway
- Printing with VDI-in-a-Box
- VDI-in-a-Box Best Practices for Windows Activation
- VDI-in-a-Box Best Practices for Microsoft Office Activation
- VDI-in-a-Box Best Practices – Deploying Microsoft Office with Office Customization Tool
- VDI-in-a-Box Session Shadowing with Microsoft Remote Assistance
- Read the documentation at the eDocs section.