Citrix has released an article that describes what registry key to edit in order to prepopulate a Services site URL in Citrix Receiver 3.x.
Caution! This procedure requires you to edit the registry. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Citrix cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk. Back up the registry before you edit it.
Complete the following steps to edit the registry key:
- Open registry and navigate to
- For 64-bit machines: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeCitrixPNAgent
- For 32-bit machines: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE Citrix
- Edit the ServerURL string with the URL for the services site. Type the full path to config.xml. For example http://example.com/Citrix/PNAgent/config.xml
- Restart the machine for changes to take effect. Now, the receiver is prepopulated with the information placed into the ServerURL string.
Here you can find the original article.