Citrix has released a new version of their Receiver for Android.
Receiver for Android 3.1.176 is now available in the Google Play store.
New or updated features:
1. Screen Resolution Settings (New) – a resolution setting is now available in the settings menu. This allows the different resolutions of server settting, fit to screen, 1.5x. 2x, and 2.5x the screen resolution.
2. Right-click bluetooth mouse support (New) – the right-click button on a bluetooth paired mouse is now available for use within a XenApp and XenDesktop session. This feature is only available on Android version 4.0 and greater.
3. Android operating system version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) allows application logs to be sent with the “Send Feedback” button – this enables the applications logs to be attached to the feedback form to provide additional information when troubleshooting issues.
Fixes in this release:
1. Fixed: Multiple “accept” dialogs for untrusted certificates – the experience is modified to limit the amount of “accept” dialogs are shown when using an untrusted or self-signed certificate.
2. Fixed: Gestures guide incorrectly includes both a check box and toggle switch when rotated – removed the redundant switch.
3. Fixed: VPN session continues to run when Access Gateway has timed out – VPN session discontinued when Access Gateway session times out.
4. Fixed: Logon prompts appear when users launch applications even when users are already connected to a store – removed the multiple prompts when the Receiver is already authenticated to the Receiver.
Citrix has released a new version of the Citrix Receiver. Version 3.3 brings the following enhancements:
– Simplified use for first-time and returning users
– ShareFile integration
– Template to create a site-specific download site
– Simplified logon, with option to use email addresses
– Automatic updates
– Access to SaaS apps from outside the firewall without a VPN
Read the online documentation here.
Download link (requires a MyCitrix ID)
Receiver for Windows 3.3 click here.
Receiver 3.3 for Windows Enterprise click here.
Issue(s) Fixed in This Release
Continue reading “Citrix Receiver 3.3 available”
As you could read in this post Citrix has released Hotfix Rollup pack 1 for XenApp along side the Feature Pack.
In this post is described what the changes, replaced hotfixes and fixes are.
This hotfix rollup pack replaces the following hotfixes:
XA650W2K8R2X64001, XA650W2K8R2X64002, XA650W2K8R2X64004, XA650W2K8R2X64005, XA650W2K8R2X64006, XA650W2K8R2X64007, XA650W2K8R2X64008, XA650W2K8R2X64009, XA650W2K8R2X64011, XA650W2K8R2X64012, XA650W2K8R2X64013, XA650W2K8R2X64014, XA650W2K8R2X64015, XA650W2K8R2X64016, XA650W2K8R2X64017, XA650W2K8R2X64018, XA650W2K8R2X64019, XA650W2K8R2X64020, XA650W2K8R2X64021, XA650W2K8R2X64022, XA650W2K8R2X64023, XA650W2K8R2X64024, XA650W2K8R2X64025, XA650W2K8R2X64026, XA650W2K8R2X64027, XA650W2K8R2X64028, XA650W2K8R2X64029, XA650W2K8R2X64030
- Caution: Several items in this hotfix rollup pack require you to edit the registry. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Citrix cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Skype might not recognize the camera, in which case the video portion of the Skype call is missing. To avoid this, make sure the camera is connected before launching Skype. If necessary, sign out of Skype and then sign back into Skype. In some cases, it might be necessary to disconnect and reconnect the camera before signing back into Skype.
Here’s an overview of the new patches released this month by Microsoft.
Have fun reading it and good luck installing it on your enviroment. Continue reading “Overview security patches June 2011”
The latest Hyper-V service packs, updates, and hotfixes for Windows Server 2008 R2 are listed here in chronological order.
Last Updated: April 27, 2011
You can subscribe to updates for this page using RSS: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/hyper-v-update-list-for-windows-server-2008-r2/rss.aspx
Updates that are available on Windows Update are indicated, as well as the download location for those that are available at the Microsoft Download Center. These updates and hotfixes can help avoid some known issues and may save you a support call.
Continue reading “Hyper-V: Update List for Windows Server 2008 R2”