Citrix has released the Tech Preview of Excalibur recently (beginning of November). This new version is a melt between XenDesktop and XenApp as we know it now. So for all of the XenApp fans I must disappoint you…. No more XenApp!!!
My idea is to cut it up in a couple of blog posts to keep it from being one big long, and not fun to read, post. So I split it up in a couple of posts which I will be spreading over a few days.
- What is Excalibur, prerequisites and overview of test lab setup <Current page >>
- Installation of Excalibur
- Configuring Excalibur (Studio)
- Configuration StoreFront
- Install Agent software on Windows 2012 machine
- Configure Application
- Test published application and desktop (old XenApp)
So to begin with the first part of the series straight away is a brief overview of what Excalibur is, the prerequisites and how my little test lab is setup.
What is Excalibur Continue reading “How to install Citrix Excalibur Tech Preview (part 1)”