HP has released a small PDF which helps you to install and configure Server 2012 on HP hardware.
Read or download the PDF here.
A grab of the document:
This paper identifies the HP ProLiant servers and ProLiant server platform options that we support with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and provides information that can assist you during your OS installation1. The information applies to both Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter Edition and Microsoft Windows Server Standard Edition. Their differences in virtualization support make them appropriate for different environments:
• Windows Server 2012 Datacenter Edition provides unlimited virtual instances, making it ideal for highly virtualized private and hybrid cloud environments.
• Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition provides two virtual instances, making it ideal for low density or non-virtualized environments.
This paper addresses the following key topics:
• Recommended system configurations
• Supported HP ProLiant servers
• Supported ProLiant server platform options, including:
Software and drivers
• Procedures for a new installation
• Known issues and workarounds