Citrix has released today version 3.4 of the Receiver for Windows.
Citrix Receiver for Windows 3.4 (CitrixReceiver.exe) provides the following new features and enhancements.
- Single authentication to the Access Gateway:
- Use of a single session for both VPN and clientless access so that a Receiver user logs on once for both types of access and consumes only one license. This feature requires StoreFront.
- Automatic routing of ICA traffic through the Access Gateway ICA proxy for optimal user experience.
- Automatic start-up of a VPN tunnel when a user logs on. This feature requires that you disable the Single Sign-On with Windows setting on the Access Gateway.
- Support for Access Gateway SmartAccess controls. Continue reading “Receiver for Windows 3.4”